to guide group discussion:
1. What in the pre-discussion materials (readings/videos) surprised you?
3.Considering the state of medical care for pregnant woman today, do you think “life of the mother” is a legitimate justification for abortion? How often does this situation arise? What options are available for treatment?
4. What is a fetus and is a fetus part of a woman’s body?
5. How would you counsel someone who is pregnant as a result of rape or incest?
6. Why do you think abortion is such a polarizing issue?
7. If we as a society believe that an unborn fetus is not a human life, then can we rightly charge people with harsher crimes involving pregnant women?
8. Should women seeking an abortion have to go through some type of intervention before being able to proceed? How about women who are minors?